Right of Revocation for Consumers
Consumers are entitled to the right of revocation according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person entering into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to a commercial nor a self-employed occupational activity.
Right of Revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without citing any reasons.
The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier acquire the service possession of each of the services ordered.
In order to exercise your right of revocation you must notify us (email@example.com) of your decision to revoke from this contract, such notice to be made by way of an unequivocal declaration (by email).
The revocation period shall be deemed complied with if you dispatch the notice on the exercise of the right of revocation before expiration of the revocation period.
Consequences of Revocation
Should you revoke this contract, we shall repay to you all payments which we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your election of any other kind of delivery than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us), such repayment to be made without delay and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notice on the revocation of the contract. For such repayment we shall use the same means of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless agreed to the contrary between us; you shall not be charged with any fees whatsoever in respect of such repayment. We may reject payment until we receive back the services or until you provide evidence that you sent back the services, whichever is earlier.
You shall return to us the services, whether by way of shipment or email or delivery in person, without any delay and in no event any later than fourteen days from the date on which you notified us on the revocation of the contract. Such aforesaid revocation period shall be deemed complied with if you dispatch the services before expiration of the fourteen-days-period.
You shall be responsible for a loss in value of the services only if such loss in value is due to your handling of the services in a manner which is not necessary for the examination of the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
End of Revocation Instructions and Exclusion or Premature Expiration of the Right of Revocation
The right of revocation does, among others, not exist in respect of contracts
· on the delivery of services that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or designation by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly customized to the personal needs of the consumer
The right of evocation prematurely expires in respect of contracts
· on the delivery of sealed services which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene , are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery
· on the delivery of services if these were mixed inseparably with other services after delivery by virtue of their nature
· on the delivery of audio or video recordings if the seal of the recording media has been broken by the customer
· If export or import duties should become due during the course of dispatch, these shall also be at the Customer’s expense. The prices for the services and supplies offered do not include costs charged by third parties.
· Delivery shall take place to the address provided by the Customer. If the details provided by the Customer are incomplete, incorrect or unclear, the Customer shall bear the costs arising from this.
Retention of Title
We expressly reserve the right to retain ownership of the services until the purchase price has been paid in full.
· We reserve the right to errors, changes to prices and products respectively, and discrepancies of colour caused by images or computer screens.