What We Collect and When We Collect it.
Upon a Visitor filling out a “contact request form” on the Phoenix Quality Management Inc. site, we will request, and if you provide it, we will collect and store the following Personal Information:
· your name,
· your email address,
· your phone number
By visiting the Phoenix Quality Management Inc. site, even if you have not filled out a “contact request form”, we have access and may store the following Personal Information from your computer and browser, including
· your IP address,
· Phoenix Quality Management Inc. Cookie Information,
· software and hardware attributes, and
· the pages you request.
How We Use What We Collect
Phoenix Quality Management Inc. uses the Personal Information for the following general purposes:
· Improve our service to you and Phoenix Quality Management Inc. Visitors generally,
· To contact you,
· To customize your experience,
If you’ve provided an email address or other contact information we may use it to contact you in relation to any inquiry you have provided.
Phoenix Quality Management Inc. does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
· If disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, or prevent illegal action,
· If disclosure is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or
· If Phoenix Quality Management Inc. were to merge or is acquired by another company.
When reasonable, we will make reasonable efforts to notify of such disclosure before it happens.
Phoenix Quality Management Inc. may use information we gather from your use of the Phoenix Quality Management Inc. site in an anonymized fashion. That is we will not allow any third party access to Personal Information but we may compile and make public aggregated reports that show use-trends of the Phoenix Quality Management Inc. site or other similar data. These reports will not contain your Personal Information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Phoenix Quality Management Inc. protects your Personal Information using industry standard security measures. We only allow approved contractors and employees who need to use Personal Information for their work with Phoenix Quality Management Inc. to access to your Personal Information. Although we take reasonable steps to prevent it, Phoenix Quality Management Inc. does not warrant that information will not be accessed or disclosed through a breach of any of our security protocol. If we become aware of a security breach involving your Personal Information, as soon as practicable, we will email you at the address you’ve provided, and post to the Phoenix Quality Management Inc. site a notice of such security breach. Phoenix Quality Management Inc. only retains Personal Information for as long as we need it to conduct business with you.
What Rights You Have Regarding Your Personal Information
At any time you may:
· see the Personal Information you have provided to us,
· modify or delete the Personal Information stored by us,
· request we delete your Personal Information stored by us. We will delete this Personal Information within a reasonable time from the date of your request.
· Request Phoenix Quality Management Inc. stops any direct marketing efforts directed toward you using your Personal Information.
Additionally, if you are a California resident, in accordance with California law, you may request and we will provide you with a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year.
Regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Phoenix Quality Management Inc. is not intended for children under the age of 13, and does not collect, use or disclose personal information from children.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.